Cherry Hill Family Law Lawyer
Your Divorce Hurts. Your Family Hurts. We Care.
We know that we’re not telling you anything new here. If you are going through a divorce, you are feeling emotionally drained. You’re worried about your future. You’re worried about your finances. Most of all, you’re worried about your family.
More than 44 Years of Experience as a New Jersey Family Law Attorney
The family law group at Begelman & Orlow, P. C., Attorneys at Law, knows exactly how divorce and family law issues affect your life. You need more than just legal advice right now. You need an understanding shoulder to lean on, a gentle ear that will listen to your frustration and a voice of reason to calm the turbulent waters.
Under the direction of attorney our entire staff promises that you get more than just a lawyer. You get a caring team of professionals who will be there to guide you through the entire New Jersey divorce process, and help you come out on the other side in one piece – financially and emotionally.
Call toll free 866-627-7052 to schedule a consultation
Contact family law paralegal to schedule a consultation to discuss the specifics of your divorce or other family law concern. We promise that you will be treated with respect. You will receive the compassionate ear you need right now. Most important, you will know that you have an experienced, professional attorney and team on your side – and by your side.
We Handle all New Jersey Family Law Matters, Including:
- Divorce: From simple uncontested divorce to marital dissolution involving complex child custody issues and property division of significant financial assets, we have the professional resources and experience to help you protect your rights and best interests.
- Pre- and post-marital agreements: We can help you protect your personal assets as you head into marriage.
- Domestic violence: If you are in a relationship in which physical assault is a real threat, get the legal protection that a restraining order or an order of protection can provide.
- Alimony and Child Support
- Child Custody and Visitation
- Post Judgement Modifications
- Same Sex Relationships and the law
Contact our offices in Cherry Hill, New Jersey, to talk with about your family law needs today. We serve the family law needs of residents of Camden County and communities throughout South Jersey.