Camden County Divorce Modification Attorney

New Jersey Divorce Judgment Modification Lawyer

When things change in your personal life, will your divorce settlement still fit your needs?

At Begelman & Orlow, P. C. we help you shape your child custody and spousal support arrangement to fit your current reality. Things change in people’s lives. Family court judges know that. There are legal options available that will allow you to negotiate a post judgment modification that works best for all parties.

Reverse custody ▪ Modify your co-parenting plan ▪ Changes to alimony

Attorney leads our family law team of professionals with nearly 45 years of experience. We work with the professional resources you need to help us prepare the strongest proposal possible for the change you need. On rare occasions, we rely on our extensive trial skills to fight for the post judgment modification that is fair.

“In many cases, child custody, visitation rights and child support may be modified, particularly if the custodial parent wishes to relocate. Depending on how alimony was originally arranged, spousal support can also be looked at. But your original marital property settlement can generally only be changed if you can prove that your ex-spouse committed fraud by hiding significant assets or under-valuing the property.”

Schedule a Consultation and Case Review

Contact family law paralegal to discuss your need for a post-judgment modification. She will arrange a consultation with . We serve the family law needs of residents of Camden County and communities throughout South Jersey.

Request an Appointment

Over 115 Years combined experience protecting your rights New Jersey Employment Law Attorneys A Full Service Law Firm Handling Cases Across Pennsylvania and New Jersey

Serving Clients Nationwide

Cherry Hill Office

411 Route 70 East
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034

Telephone: 856.428.6020

Telephone: 856-547-7400

Fax: 856-428-5485