A NATIONAL LAW FIRM LOCATED IN NEW JERSEY AND PENNSYLVANIA
Begelman & Orlow represents clients and has brought False Claims Cases and other Qui Tam causes of action in states across the country. While members of our firm are licensed in various states which include New Jersey, Pennsylvania, New York and the District of Columbia, we are able to represent clients across the country in other states by utilizing local attorneys who work with us and move us before the Federal Courts for permission to represent clients in states where we are not licensed. Our lawyers have been admitted in this fashion before the courts of Delaware, Ohio, New York, Massachusetts, Wisconsin, Florida and Tennessee. We have brought cases under the False Claims statuses of not only the Federal Government/United States, but have brought cases on behalf of every state that has a False Claims Act. These states include:
- California: CAL. GOV’T CODE § 12650 et seq. (DEERING 2000). [General]
- Delaware: DEL. CODE. ANN. tit. 6, §§ 1201 et seq. (2000). [General]
- District of Columbia: D.C. CODE ANN. §§ 1-1188.13 et seq. (2000). [General]
- Florida: FLA. STAT. §§ 68.081 et seq. (2007). [General]
- Georgia: State False Medicaid Claims Act. GA. CODE ANN. § 49-4-168
- Hawaii: HAW. REV. STAT. § 661-22 et seq. (2000). [General]
- Illinois: 740 ILL. COMP. STAT. ANN. 175/1 et seq. (2000). [General]
- Indiana: IND CODE § 5-11-5.5 (2005).
- Louisiana: LA. REV. STAT. ANN. §§ 46:439.1 et seq. (2000). [Medical Assistance]
- Massachusetts: MASS ANN. LAWS ch. 12, § 5(A)-(O) (2000).
- Michigan: 2005 Mich. Pub. Acts 337
- Montana: MONT. CODE, CH. 465, HB 146 (2005).
- Nevada: NEV. REV. STAT. §§ 357.010 et seq. (1999). [General]
- New Hampshire: N.H. REV. STAT. ANN § 167:61-b
- New Jersey: Signed by Governor, Effective Apr. 15, 2008
- New Mexico: Signed by Governor Effective July 1, 2007
- New York: Effective April 1, 2007, Signed by Governor
- Oklahoma: Oklahoma Medicaid False Claims Act. Effective Nov. 1, 2007 [General]
- Rhode Island: R.I. GEN. LAWS § 9-1.1.
- Tennessee: TENN. CODE. ANN. §§ 71-5-181 et seq. (2000). [Medicaid]
- Texas: TEX. HUM. RES. CODE §§ 36.001-36.117 (2007)
- Virginia: VA. CODE ANN. §§ 8.01-216.1 et seq. (2002)
- Wisconsin: WIS. STAT. § 20.931 (2005)
Our Qui Tam lawyers have cultivated relationships with local prosecutors and legal professionals across the nation. We have the resources, knowledge, experience and proven results handling a diverse range of Qui Tam and False Claims Act cases to provide premier legal guidance. These cases are a cornerstone of our practice, and we can put decades of whistleblower protection and litigation experience behind your case.