National Employment Law Lawyers
Employee Rights – Discrimination – Wrongful Termination
Where there is a Wrong, there is a Remedy
Begelman & Orlow, P. C. has earned a reputation as a leading employment law firm dedicated to protecting employee rights across the *nation from our offices in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Our employment lawyers have an in-depth understanding of employment law and a determination to right the wrongs you may have encountered in the workplace.
Have you talked to a lawyer who said you don’t have a case? Don’t give up. Talk to our employee rights attorneys about your situation. Because of our extensive experience, we are often able to see beyond the obvious and find a basis for your complaint. Contact our Pennsylvania or New Jersey offices for a free initial consultation with our employment lawyers or legal staff. We will listen carefully to what you have to say.
Clients come to our firm with a wide range of employment law issues including:
- Sexual Harassment: Have you been harassed by a supervisor or other employee? Does your work environment allow sexual harassment?
- Retaliation: Have you faced retaliation because you reported wrongdoing? Is your workplace a hostile environment?
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA): Have you been denied reasonable accommodations because of a disability?
- Age Discrimination: Are you over 40? Have you been denied a promotion or training opportunities because of your age?
- Wage and Hour Issues: Have you been paid for all the hours you are required to be at work?
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA): Have you been denied a leave? Were you able to return to your job after your leave?
- Discrimination: Have you been discriminated against because of race, gender, color, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, national origin, disability, or familial relationships? Does your employer abide by the Laws Against Discrimination (LAD)?
- Wrongful Termination: Have you been the victim of wrongful discharge because of discrimination or retaliation?
- Whistleblower Claims: Do you have evidence that an employer is defrauding the federal government?
- Workers’ Compensation: Have you been injured as the result of a workplace accident in New Jersey?
- New Jersey Employment Laws
We talk to you in plain English to make sure you fully understand your employee rights. We also talk to juries in clear, plain English so that they can understand your situation.
Do you need to talk to a lawyer about employment contract issues? Our attorneys have significant experience handling issues related to a variety of employment contracts including:
- Restrictive Covenants
- Trade Secrets
- Severance Agreements
- Contract Disputes
If you have experienced employment discrimination, had your legal rights as an employee violated by your employer, or are involved in an employment contract dispute, contact our offices located in New Jersey and Pennsylvania serving clients *nationwide today.