New Jersey Qui Tam, Workers’ Compensation & Personal Injury Attorneys
Creative Solutions and Dynamic Representation Built for Success
With more than 115 years of combined experience, our attorneys at the law offices of Begelman & Orlow, P. C. in Cherry Hill, New Jersey, and Conshohocken, Pennsylvania, have earned an exceptional reputation for bringing effective, creative approaches to all their cases.
Although we handle a wide range of legal matters, we are known throughout New Jersey and Pennsylvania as a leading law firm for qui tam actions arising under the False Claims Act, and for protecting the rights of whistleblowers and other employees. Contact us today for a free initial consultation.
Our Areas of Practice
- Qui Tam and False Claims Act — Unlike other law offices that handle a few Qui Tam, FCA or whistleblower cases, this area of practice is a cornerstone of our office. We are proud to be a respected leader in the region at taking on a diverse range of cases that includes, but is not limited to, state false claims cases to health care fraud, TARP and stimulus fraud and military contract and procurement fraud. With the resources and ability to take on cases locally, regionally and **nationally, if you have evidence that a company or individual is cheating the government, we can help you take action and recover compensation.
- Employee Rights and Discrimination — If you have faced discrimination, been wrongfully terminated or targeted for retaliation in a New Jersey or Pennsylvania workplace, it is important to get experienced counsel and take action. We can provide counsel backed by decades of experience and the tools to take on sophisticated employment cases.
- Family Law — The family law group of Begelman & Orlow, P. C. provides family law counsel in New Jersey based on 44 years of dependable experience and the resources to handle even the most sophisticated and high-asset cases. We have taken on divorce cases for executives whose asset protection needs are significant, and we have worked with military families who need a trusted advisor that understands their challenges. Along with our divorce practice, we also provide representation for same-sex family law issues, victims of domestic violence and individuals looking to grow their family through adoption.
- Workers’ Compensation Claims — If you have been seriously injured on the job in New Jersey, then we can help ensure that you have access to the full range of compensation and services you are owed. Our attorneys are committed to ensuring that workers are fairly compensated for their on-the-job injuries.
- Immigration — Our experienced immigration law division understands the challenges facing immigrants and visitors to the United States. Whether you are facing deportation and need strong legal guidance through the immigration courts or you are seeking to extend your stay in the US, we can help.
- Personal Injury — Have you or a loved one been seriously injured due to someone else’s negligence? Our law office represents clients in a diverse range of serious personal injury cases, providing clear guidance and creative solutions designed to help you maximize your financial recovery. Whether you have been hurt in a car accident, from a defective product or your loved one has been the victim of nursing home abuse, we can help.
- Criminal Defense — If you have been arrested in New Jersey and are facing serious or life changing criminal penalties, it is important to put experienced and dependable counsel on your side. Our attorneys have the experience to handle any New Jersey state criminal charge, including Municipal Court, Traffic Violations and Driving Under the Influence (DUI).
- Civil Rights – If you or someone you know has been the victim of misconduct by local, state or federal law enforcement, you may have a Civil Rights claim. The attorneys at Begelman & Orlow can handle your Civil Rights claim in state and federal courts.
Contact Our Offices
To schedule a consultation with our team of professional and experienced lawyers and review your legal needs, call 888-611-8770 or contact us.